Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beauty Haul #1

1. L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush in Rosy Outlook: $10.95
This blush has made me a true believer in L'Oreal's True Match line. I love it so much! It goes on smooth and blends so easily. It is highly pigmented so you really don't need a lot to add color to your cheeks. I'd even compare this blush to NARS blush in Orgasm (NARS addicts don't kill me!). I'll definitely be buying more True Match products in the future.

2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral: $7.99
I've been searching for an affordable yet quality coral lipstick for a while now, and Revlon seems to be the only drugstore brand that offers the exact orangey-red color I want! Red lips have always been a classic beauty staple, but this spring season bright oranges have made their mark on the runway. The color is sassy, fun, and so perfect for spring. It makes a great daytime statement but also works as a fun lip color for going out. The Revlon Super Lustrous dries out my lips pretty fast, so I have to make sure to exfoliate before applying the lipstick. I'm guessing I'll have to splurge in order to get this color in a long-lasting and moisturizing lipstick.

M.A.C. Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix: $15
There's not much to say about this product except that it works. I like this a lot better than chapstick because it goes on smoother, tastes kind of sweet, and adds a nice tint to my lips at the same time. Also, it has SPF 15 so I can wear it outside and not worry about sun damage! My favorite color is the Fuchsia Fix because it adds an awesome pop of pink, but the Lip Conditioner also comes in Petting Pink (a more natural pink) and Soothing Beige (darker nude color). M.A.C. also offers a non-tinted lip conditioner that does the same thing but without the color. Definitely worth the splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment