Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thoughts

Tiffany Box Manicure
As I sit here wide awake at 3:18 AM waiting for my nails to dry, I can't help but ponder the inner depths of my mind. If I've learned anything this year, it would be to not sweat the small stuff. Four peers of mine have lost their lives this year and their passing has forced me to reflect on what really matters in life. Although I can't say I'm an expert at living (I make plenty of mistakes), I think I've gone through a major change in character due to this past year's shocks. I'm not going to get all sappy because this isn't what we're here for. I will say, however, that I think if everyone took some time to reflect on three things closest to their heart, and proceed to live their life for ONLY those things in the next week, that everyone might be just a little happier and less stressed. Keep calm my friends; college is not anywhere near the worst of it. Good luck studying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment