Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Instagram Insider

1. my nailssss! they are just from a forever 21 color that i found. And the glitter is some hello kitty glitter that I found at limited too? (don't judge me Allison).
2. BOOOOO! have you guys seen him? he's like the cutest dog on the planet. go to youtube right now and search boo the dog. seriously. he's the bomb.
3. I WANT A POLAROID CAMERA SO BAD. but they are so damn expensive, well the film is. However, my friend has one and we took a picture with it. That's my friend mark, and there's Suhana.
4. hahaha Suhana got a coloring book for her birthday and this is what we did to batman.




1. I got this really cool necklace for fairly cheap at a place in Evanston called Crossroads Trading Company. They have several locations around Chicagoland but I figured the one in Evanston would have nicer clothes. It's a resale shop so I figured I would sell some old clothes there as well. Instead of taking cash and getting only 35% of their profit, I opted to get 50% of their profit as in-store credit. Overall, I ended up with a $200 shopping spree! All of their clothes are designer and in great condition. Some are even overstock items donated by area boutiques.
2. This is a really cool sparkly nail polish from Urban Outfitters. It goes on REALLY sparkly and is awesome. Its pretty hard to get off though.
3. Another picture of some food I ate at my new favorite restaurant, Lulu's. In this picture is their Pad Thai dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment