Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thoughts

Thinking Over a Cup of Coffee

Good afternoon! First I must start by wishing everyone a happy Easter. For those of you who aren't Christian (like myself), I suggest you use today as an excuse to go out and buy yourself a basket of candy. While sitting here enjoying the company of my dogs and the aroma of my fresh brewed Kenya blend coffee, I've also been mulling over a social conundrum in my mind. A boy (who shall remain unnamed) has been relentlessly pursuing me for the past couple of months. I've always turned down his advancements because he seems to have a "girlfriend" of sorts, however, he recently told me that he had ended things with this girl. A side note: this girl is gorgeous, seems sweet, and is (blindly) loyal to this boy. I see no reason for him to act the way he does towards her. Anyway, this boy told me he had ended things and so I felt a little less weird about texting him back and hanging out with him. I even considered hanging out with him friday night when he asked, but was too tired to go out.
CUT TO TODAY: I see a picture uploaded to facebook by the girl that reveals he obviously DID NOT end things with her. Not that I care, I was never interested in him anyway. The only reason I DO care is that this poor girl is being manipulated by a grade-A SKEEZE. So what do I do?

1. Tell the girl what's up. If she didn't know before then she needs to know now.
2. Casually bring it up to one of her friends so I'm not in the line of fire.
3. Talk to the guy about it. This probably wouldn't work.
4. Do NOTHING. She should know by now that this guy is a dud, and if she isn't willing to break it off then its her problem, not mine.
5. Blog about it.

Obviously I chose option 5 because it means no harm to anyone and I still get to rant. UGH boys like him shouldn't be allowed to date girls like her.

-allia

No comments:

Post a Comment